The Vermont Technology Alliance is presenting a “Let’s Tech Together” Lunch & Learn panel discussion with representatives of Vermont businesses involved in energy tech.
The Vermont Technology Alliance presents “Let’s Tech Together” networking and information sessions to highlight the unique businesses and organizations that are driving tech innovation (and job opportunities) in all areas of Vermont’s economy.
This session is an opportunity to hear an informal panel of representatives from Vermont start-up, established and large businesses that are innovating and providing leadership in the application of technology for the energy business sector.
The panel will include:
- Robbie Adler, Chief Strategy Officer for Faraday, a Burlington-based company focused on helping consumer-facing brands find, convert, engage, and retain customers using artificial intelligence. They work with a range of businesses, including renewable energy companies and energy efficiency program implementers.
- Graham Turk, Energy Innovation Champion for Green Mountain Power, the state’s largest utility and a business at the forefront in the introduction of the latest in energy technology applications for homes and businesses.
- Wallace Lafferty, Vice President of Engineering at NRG Systems, a leading developer of measurement, monitoring and control technology for energy suppliers and manufacturers worldwide.
- Jason Shafer, Principal, Northview Weather, a start-up developing technology for predicting storms and other weather events that can help electric utilities and renewable energy applications prepare for and prevent problems.
$15 for Vermont Technology Alliance Members
$20 Not-Yet Vermont Technology Alliance Members
Includes catered lunch.
Register and pay online via PayPal, or RSVP to Ginny, email@example.com, 802-735-0840 and pay in advance via check, credit card via Square invoice, or at the event with cash or check.
- Noon - 12:30 p.m.: Lunch & Networking
- 12:30 p.m. - 12:45 p.m.: Introductions
- 12:45 p.m. - 2 p.m.: Panel Discussion and Q & A
Parking available at Green Mountain Power
This event is made possible with the support of our host and vtTA Member/Sustaining Sponsor Green Mountain Power and vtTA Member/Partner Sponsor SymQuest.
If you’d like to be a sponsor for this event, please contact Jeff, firstname.lastname@example.org