The Vermont Technology Alliance is a non-profit business association with a mission to support, promote, and grow technology businesses and technology jobs in Vermont.
The vtTA is the only statewide organization focused solely on Vermont’s tech business sector.
Our 200+ members are from throughout the state – ranging from individual entrepreneurs to large companies – that make up Vermont’s technology ecosystem, including software, IT, energy, and telecommunications, as well as businesses and organizations that work with or support Vermont’s tech industry.
Advocacy – for programs and public policies that support
Vermont’s technology-focused businesses and jobs,
from broadband to marketing Vermont’s
tech economy to preventing obstacles to its success. We are a recognized resource for Vermont's tech sector and we advocate for legislation that enables and encourages the growth of Vermont's tech sector.
Collaboration & Outreach – with government, businesses, non-profit organizations, and education institutions to strengthen and grow Vermont’s tech ecosystem. We work with the state to attract new tech businesses, entrepreneurs and employees to the Green Mountains.
Communication – that tells Vermont’s tech story
with the media and through our website,
monthly newsletter and social media channels.
Events and projects – that promote and support Vermont’s tech ecosystem,
from our Tech Jobs Report to our Innov802 Video and Innov802 Tech Job Recruiting Report and Plan.
Networking – creating opportunities for the tech community to learn, connect and find new business, employees, contacts and customers.
Resources – that support vtTA members and the tech community,
including the posting of job opportunities in our Career Center
- Networking events and dinners for Tech leaders
- Let's Tech Together information and networking sessions
- Tech Jam event and presentation of Tech Jam Awards
- Social & networking events, including our annual dinner cruise
- Monthly newsletter, tech events calendar and social media outreach, including 1500+ in our LinkedIn group from all over the country
- Free job postings in our Career Center
- Business/organization profile on our website
- Posting of your news, press releases and events on our website and newsletter
- Contacts and referrals for media stories
- Connections to other vtTA members
- Business services listing on website
- Discounts for events and services
- Member-only invitations to career, business, and networking opportunities
- Exclusive sponsorship and marketing opportunities
We welcome new memberships and sponsors
Find out more and add your voice at: www.vtta.org
Sign up to be a member at: www.vtta.org/register
Connect with us:
Send inquiries to email@example.com